Thursday, November 1, 2012

August 2012

 I had tried to get James to nap and he refused, and when I got out of the shower I heard a funny noise outside the door.  I opened the door to find this!


Mariah loves to help in the kitchen and was very excited to help make cinnamon rolls.

 Thanksgiving Point had $2 Tuesdays during the month of August, so I decided to take the kids over.  I won't be going on the last $2 Tuesday of the summer next time, it was INSANE!  
I also don't recommend taking 2 kids to a dinosaur museum while 6 months pregnant.  
I'm glad we went this time though, the kids had fun and were very good overall.

 
In one area they had some fossil impressions that the kids could play around in.
I think we spent more time here than anywhere else, 
they loved running around and following the footprints!


 James is sizing up an imprint for his bum.


 James would just run from indent to indent.  Every once in a while he'd go to run off, but as soon as I'd move towards him he'd circle back around.


 Mariah peeking out of a little dinosaur cave.


 James was very excited to pet the baby dinosaur.


 Mariah was a little bit nervous of it, but she thought it was pretty cool.



No comments: