Monday, February 6, 2012

February 2011

The pictures I chose for February are kinda random, but they have one thing in common, cute kids!

Mariah was so excited to really get to play in the snow! The slide was her favorite outside toy, so combining the two was perfect!


I have tried many times to get a good shot of these two kids together, and this is probably the best I've gotten. Two very cute babies, never looking at the camera at the same time.


This is Mariah with her "piggie". If you look closely, you will see that it is, in fact, a catterpillar, but her name is now Piggie.


We have an actual piggie in this picture! Mariah loves stickers, and these animal ones have been some of her favorites. She thought it was hilarious that she had them on her nose and hands.


Mariah got Buzz for Christmas from her cousin, and she was very excited to carry him around everywhere.



We bought Chris a bowl and some forks to use at work, and Mariah decided to make some battery soup to try them out.


Mariah and her cousin Krista trying out Krista's new stroller. For whatever reason, they decided to fight over Mariah's sock. I love the "why are you taking a picture instead of helping me" look.

No comments: